Thursday, September 4, 2008

East Early College III

I think that the assignment was simple enough, although it was a little challenging to find a movie that expressed my feelings about writing. I did realize some new things that i didn't know before about the way I use writing. I used to think it was about making up stories and pleasing your teachers but now I know that I use it for more than that. Sometimes it can be used as therapy, it sounds kind of funny but it could work. The first thing I did was think of movie, I chose Freedom Writers because of the title, then I realized expressed a lot about why a lot of us write outside the classroom. I think that this assignment help me see writning on a whole new level.

4 comments:

Neena D said...

Hey i really liked the way you explained how it was a good assignment. i also feel the same way too though my explaining probably won't be as easy to understand as yours. nice job.:)

cecilia said...

I agree, it was simple and a bit of a challege but it help us see how we write.

angelgue said...

I agree, that it was hard to find a movie that we could compare our writing with. It can also be a good idea by using it like therapy becuase we can have more ideas.

Pablo Castro said...

It was the same for me I couldn't really find a movie. Though once I found it it was easy from there. The essay wasn't all that hard because your writing your opinion.